Wednesday, May 5, 2010

so tired but not giving up!



Yes, that's right! I am so tired. Every day there is something I have to do and there isn't enough time in the day! I just want things to slow down and have a day to just relax and not worry about what I have to do next. I have endless to do list and it doesn't help that I am still a procrastinator! grrrrr! I am not giving up..I just need to buck up..on sunday, I ended up visiting my friend at the hospital...despite her diagnosis and prognosis, she looked amazing to me...it hurt inside to see such a wonderful person cry about how her life completely changed just like that...tears rolled down and many hugs were exchanged...I felt hopeful seeing how positive she was and how determined she is to fight..she starts radiation and chemo next week and I'm praying everyday for her recovery, if anyone is reading this please pray for her as well or send out as much positive vibes as you can.....

This weekend is going to be once again crazy busy! A wedding on Saturday and a baptism on Sunday...I'm looking forward to seeing a good friend marry the love of her life...speaking of marriage...Teej and I finally took some steps forward! lol...We went to see the Priest at our church and we booked for either September 16 or September 17, 2011....we have a little over a year but there is so much planning to do! I want Teej and I to do all the planning but I know it is going to be hard with family members and friends who want to be involved in the planning. We made it clear to each other that although we would definitely appreciate the support, we want to plan the wedding our way :) I wish I could stay and blog some more but I have to get my laundry done! toodles for now!!!

Live Laugh Play =]

No comments: