Sunday, January 6, 2013

happy 2013 =]

Hi Peeps, It's been so chaotic these past months and I am so thankful and happy that this weekend was so chill and relaxing...it was busy but an awesome busy =] I've been meaning to post something especially because I had time off after new year's but the 2 days I was off work were spent, cleaning, purging and organizing...I am not the only I know for sure who is in cleaning/organizing mode...I saw so many tumblr post on organizing and the cleaning products from Shopper's drug mart were all sold out especially the bleach! lol I actually rolled up about 4 jars full of change! Even pennies lol that took hours! I still have some pennies to roll up so I will post a photo of that and peeps can guess how much I have lol...I also took out all my jewellery out of boxes and didn't realize how much jewellery I actually have and organized them and put them on a stand that I got at ikea..and the earring stand was a clearance item that I got for $3...it was $20 regular price! i definitely got a sweet deal! =] TJ and I did some more cleaning up this weekend...we got alot of things done and we even chilled at home, cooked our lunch and dinner and had a Hangover marathon! lol Sunday was awesome too! TJ and I went shopping for his ice skates then we went to sharpen our skates...it took us an hour to look for a place to sharpen our skates and when we found one, they said it would take half an hour...so we decided to go grocery shopping and it took us only 1/2 hour =] We were on a roll =] Unfortunately it seemed like everyone was getting their skates sharpened and we had to wait another hour!!!!! By the time we got home we were starved and TJ cooked this awesome beef rib stew! Friends that I haven't seen since last year passed by also and we were able to catch up...then TJ and I finally went ice skating! =] This weekend was definitely a good one and I hope it will give the energy for the coming week! I hope you all had a great weekend as well! Toodles for now! Carezza

No comments: