Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Au revoir 2014!!!

Hi lovelies ! Before 2014 ends, I want to squeeze in one more post...i haven't blogged as much as I wanted to but I am happy that it was because I was most probably busy...this year was a mix of everything, happiness, pain, stress, loss, sadness, laughter and joy....I am kinda glad and relieved to say au revoir tp 2014..I look forward to seeing what 2015 has to offer...I decided this year that instead of making one resolution, I want to try doing 1 resolution a month...I have a few in mind already bit haven't thought of what month it will be...here is my tentative schedule of resolutions.. fyi I am seriously typing all of this on my phone...lol...

January: Purge as much as I can...donate, give away or sell or throw out lol

February: Do 3 random acts of kindness

March: Run 3 times a week

April: Give up eating rice, chocolate, chips, McDs, and drinking coffee

May: Photo challenge

June: Bike to work

July: Finish a sewing project

August: Use up my craft supplies

September: organize closets

October: Make 100 cards

November: make handmade christmas prezzie

December: bake cookies 2x a week using Martha stewart baking book

I wish everyone a very happy new year to you and yours...lets all kick 2015 in the butt and work it :) ♡♡♡♡♡

No comments: