Sunday, November 6, 2011

one more hour = happy sunday =]


Bon soir peeps =]
I've been meaning to post on friday and saturday but it was too crazy busy and was feeling kinda lazy...it was a pretty tough week and i just wanted to chill and catch up on my korean dramas =] I'm watching "Heartstrings" and I made it to episode 11! lol saturday was a crazy day....I spent the whole day and night dusting,cleaning, purging my whole apt.! I didn't even look at my phone!!!! The only time I really stopped was when I made a goat cheese, greek oregano and honey sandwich! There is still a lot of cleaning to do but I felt really productive...i even did 2 loads of laundry, yay me :)
My sunday mornings involve bowling in a bowling league which gets me pumped for the rest of the day...after bowling, my husband and I took a long walk along queen street west (toronto) in the textile/fashion district....we had a great time checking the different cute and pretty vintage shops and most of all the fabric and paper stores...I had purchased some sewing supplies...soooooo excited!!! Let the sewing projects begin =] I was able to get 5 zippers for $1 so I ended up buying 10...I'm going to make some pencil cases and wallets with them...I finally got a pair of good scissors that can actually cut fabric! I will be doing a Hello Kitty Week...so pls stay tuned! will be sharing some Hello Kitty stuff that I have and cute HK stuff that I've found online......


I'm also looking forward to my orders from Ginko Papers (www.ginkopapers.com)...they have some of the cutest and sweetest papers, cards, stationary, pencil cases etc...They are worth a peep =]


Enclosed is a photo of the supplies I bought! =]

toodles for now =]

need to catch up on e-mails, texts and phone calls!

peace and love,
Carezza

No comments: