Saturday, September 18, 2010

chaotic life = delays on posting =p






Dear Lovelies,
Once again I've been delayed in posting every day...I can no longer promise that I will be posting on a day to day basis but I will most certainly try! I have not forgotten my quest in making something creative each day...I am delayed 9 days but I do have 9 creative works =p not to fret....
My cousin had gotten married last weekend so it was a bit chaotic...I only took 1 day off and had to run around after work and after the wedding my parents stayed at my place for the week! I promise myself that I need to be more efficient and quick in order to do all the things I want to do...it's just so hard sometimes...I just want to be lazy =p I have never ending to do list! lol
Anyhooz, after my cousin's wedding, I feel motivated again to think about my wedding....lately I've been trying to look at dresses again....I will be having my dress made by an amazing designer =) I will let you know who soon!

I will be attending a family gathering once again and need to get ready so I won't be able to post my creative ish but I will post some of the dresses I've been checking =)

Toodles for now,
Carezza

1 comment:

K said...

I love the second to last one. It's so beautiful. You can wear amazing high heeled shoes! Lovely! I would buy one of these dresses (non-white) just to wear to a nice party, dinner or a wedding. FAB.