Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yikes! Where has the time gone?


I started blogging on myspace forgetting that I actually already had a blog spot. I was M.I.A for a bit with life =p Soooooo much has happened since the last post. A lot of trials and tribulations, "firsts", and learned opportunities. I look at the previous posts and it's like wooooooowwwwww!!!! Here are some updates:

-Skydive : Haven't even tried or looked into where I should skydive. It got so hectic over the summer especially the past summer where I was on strike and jobless for a month and a half!

-Run a marathon: I haven't even ran yet. Don't want to pay the $$$ for a gym and it's too cold outside. I have been playing soccer once a week though but I still need to run!

-Masters in Public Health: I've been looking at a variety of universities who offer a Masters program in Public Health but haven't decided where. I am now taking an online course on Epidemiology as a stepping stone to going back to school.
-Travel back to Europe 2009: Because of the strike, I lost a lot of $ and was unable to save for a trip. I did go to NYC twice =) and had an amazing time!
-Visit the Philippines and learn about my roots : I was hoping that Teej and I would be able to go and get married in the Philippines but my parents had requested that we get married in Canada. O yes, Teej had proposed to me on Valentine's day 2009 and I said yes =]

-Get a tattoo: Like this blogspot, I forgot about getting a tattoo :( I haven't really found a design that has caught my eye yet so I guess it's not meant to be....still looking though!

-Be able to do an ollie =p: Still practicing...when the weather warms up!

-Take photography and launch a card biz : I got an Nikon SLR D80 =) I haven't actually taken a photography class but I'm teaching myself and I have an awesome mentor, my partner in crime Teej =) who is an amazing self taught photographer with a creative eye. As for the card biz...I've started making cards now en masse but haven't attempted to sell them yet.

Yikes! I have 2 more years to change the "I haven'ts". It's kinda disappointing to see that I haven't really made much progress in my bucket list but I am not giving up. I am determined =)




No comments: