Monday, February 22, 2010

-appreciation-






"If only people who worry about their liabilities would think about the riches they do possess, they would stop worrying. Would you sell both your eyes for a million dollars...or your two legs...or your hands...or your hearing? Add up what you do have, and you'll find that you won't sell them for all the gold in the world. The best things life are yours, if you can appreciate yourself"
-Dale Carnegie

Although I always want more in my life, I appreciate each breath I take. I am thankful and feel blessed to be living the life that I have and for all the people who I love and who love me for me. Tehehehehe a lil sappy yah? I just feel like I wanted to put that out there...you just never know what tomorrow will bring...

On a brighter note, I just finished the "Pink Collection", take a peek at the photos =)

No comments: