Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just got back from a crazy game of football!!! sooooo exhausted but happy because I got my first hat trick =] I honestly love this sport sooooo much...I wish that when I was a kid, I had a backbone and fought with my parents to play football... I did whatever my parents wanted me to do(piano, hawain dancing, jazz ballet, choir, bowling, and tennis = typical "pilipino acteebeeteeeezzz" ) although I did love doing these activitities, I really wanted to play football and hockey =p My mum use to say that those sports are for boys :( hahahah she still bugs me as to why I've been playing in a women's soccer league for 3 years when I'm "old"....whahahahahah.....I can't believe it's almost march!!!!!!! wth! where did the time go? I wish there was more time in a day=p

Happiness consists in activity: such is the constitution of our nature; it is a running stream, and not a stagnant pool.
John M. Good


I'm happy when I do things I love =) Right now, I find happiness when I'm playing football, when I'm making cards, when I'm watching CM and when I'm with the peeps I love!

No comments: