Sunday, July 13, 2008

Not even close

I'm looking at my "bucket list" in my first post and I'm not anywhere near of even doing one thing on my list =( My life is shiatz right now....just had an argument yesterday with my bf which doesn't even make any sense! I haven't seen him since yesterday! I ended up chilling with my sis and her peeps from work and only got in at 6am! I ended up sleeping over my sis's place. I am so confused right now...I really thought my bf and I will never get to this point where we can't even argue "properly"....we use to take the time to talk to each other and hear each other out...now we don't even talk to each other and just distance ourselves...to those who are actually reading this....i'm actually writing in a blog for myself..it's my way of venting and i'm not writting to impress =p some of my thoughts may be wack to you but like I said this is for me.....I am tired of always thinking about what other people are thinking of me....now i'm tired to even type =(

No comments: