Saturday, July 5, 2008

First post =)

I've always been meaning to create a blog and I finally signed up! yayyyyyyy! My life is not that exciting but I do have alot to say. Turning 30 has been a breaking point for me. It's either I do things or don't. As my mama said, "stop talking and just do it!". To start of this first entry, I decided to list all the things that I keep saying I'm going to do but haven't done yet. I am determined to get through this list by the time I'm 35! lol...here goes (in no particular order) -Masters in Public Health -Travel back to Europe 2009 -Visit the Philippines and learn about my roots -Get a tattoo -Be able to do an ollie =p -Take photography and launch a card biz This list will be constantly growing and by 35....I will accomplish what I said I would do =p

No comments: