Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sunny days........

wow summer is here =) the weather is hot and sunny in toronto! although we are having heat alerts, I am really enjoying this heat...I can think back on our hella cold winters and laugh it off =p Yesterday my sister, my friend, and I tried to get "last minute" concert tickets to see John Mayer and CC. Unfortunately we were not that great at hustling and did not score any good tickets within our price range =( so what did we do instead???? PHOTO SHOOT with John Mayer's trucks! lol....I will post the pics up soon...you would think that at the age of 28,29 & 30, we would have already purchased concert tickets online, the "proper" thing to do! Age to us is "nothing but a number" so they say......I think I am still going through denial and sadness that I am now 30...ewwwwwwww....30....thirty...typing and looking at the screen and seeing 30 is depressing...lol.....People say the thirties is the new twenties, if only it were true =p For me, being in your thirties right now is a major transition...you have some friends who are "settling" down, getting married and having babies, then you have the friends who are single and are still finding "the one", and then lastly you have the friends who do have significant others but do not want to settle down. In the midst of all this, here I am.....where do I fit in? I do want the marriage and the babies but not just yet...I don't feel I am ready...I still feel like I have alot to do...but then again "Time is ticking" lol.....not only do I feel pressure from myself, seeing friends and cousins setteling down, I feel the pressure from my parents, family, and friends. What is a girl to do...eerrrr I mean what is a woman to do?

No comments: