Sunday, January 16, 2011

Biiiiizzzzaaaaccckkkk in 2011!


Dear lovelies,
It's been a long whiles since I've posted! I can't believe how fast the times went and now here we are in 2011....I've thought about posting many many times but life was hectic, I was just going through the motions trying to stay afloat...so much to do and never enough time in a day...lol my constant complaint...either the time is going way too fast or I'm not as efficient as I should be, due to procrastination....lol I need to buck up though! 244 days until Teej and I's wedding! Yikes...I'm trying to stay focus...we both have so much ideas and we keep changing our colours! The next few post will be of stuff that I did during the holidays :) Enjoy!
Until next time,
Carezza

p.s keeping it short and simple for now :)

p.p.s although it's been nuts, Teej and I had some down time and were crazy enough to take a stroll by the beaches

No comments: