Saturday, January 29, 2011

wedding planning continues....

Dear munchkins,
So planning a wedding isn't easy as I thought, especially when your fiance wants to be part of the wedding planning :p I guess I had the expectation that I would grab the reigns in the ride of wedding planning but T.J wants a say as well. Don't get me wrong, I think it is amazing that he wants to be part of the planning, it is just an unexpected surprise...the peeps I know who've gotten married, their hubbies were like "whatever you say honey" lol....so on with the planning...I've been looking at cake designs these past few days and it is not easy...whahahahha...lol everything looks so good....I've posted some of the cake ideas I like...will let you know what we've decided :) I think it's going to be a while though...just working on the invitations right now and I thought it would be easy peasy...and it's not of course....anyhooz here are the photos :)

Have an amazing day and weekend,
Carezza

No comments: