Sunday, November 2, 2014

Biiiiizzzaaackkk

lol hi peeps! How has it been? as if on repeat, life has been crazy busy…last time I came by was in september and now are in november…can you please slow down time??? we did the "fall back" an hour but i wish it was more like 5 hours…lol 5 more hours to enjoy the weekend…don't want it to be monday…Life has been busy with work, craft nights, and qt with the special peeps in my life… Right now I have so much on my mind right now…so much stuff I want to do! lol I found out that someone I know has passed away and had a private family only funeral…he had cancer and was in remission but then it came back and just took him away just like that…within about 2 months…even though he wasn't a very close friend he was someone who looked like he really enjoyed life and had lots and lots of laughs…I'm smiling just thinking about him now because one thing I will always remember about him is that he laughed a lot and made people around him laugh…I would always laughed when I hear him laughing even if I didn't know what he was talking about because his laughs were contagious…may he rest in peace and have more and more laughs with the angels… At my age, I can really feel like life is so short and how fast time flies…I still can't believe I will be 37 in just a few weeks…I can still feel like I'm 21 and sometimes think I still am…but when I talk about how long I have worked as a nurse,what year I was born in, and what year did I graduate high school, and how many peeps I know who have passed away,I realize unwillingly that I am older and no longer that "youngnin" Even though there is so much more I want to do in life, I can say that I have been blessed with a happy and loving life…I am so thankful for all the blessings I have..Life is not always perfect so I say screw perfection…life is about loving yourself, loving the people around you and loving what you… I don't want to get all deep and ish but I wanted to share my perspective on my daily thoughts and make my mark somehow on the worldwide web lol… I have yet to catch up on my project 365! eeekkkkksss! Wishing each and everyone of you a happy lovely night :)

No comments: