Friday, July 30, 2010

inspired =]







Dear Munchkins,
Before I begin, let me provide an update! =p Remember when I was talking about how I was walking and a lil birdie did #2...and I was thinking that I would win the lotto...lol...I didn't win =[ I was thinking maybe I would have won since they always say that if you get hit by birdie doodoo, you'll have good luck...lol I realized it's not a guarantee...I guess my luck was that, I had an amazing massage lol and that I got home safely =]

One again, the days have been really busy! I'm always tired but I want to enjoy every minute of summer! The other day I was looking at fashion blogs and was truly inspired by Marisa's "New Dress A Day" http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/ (it is definetely worth the check!) Marissa had created this amazing blog where she takes an outfit that she bought for a $1 and uses her creative and sewing skills to revamp it...she had decided that she would buy clothing worth $365 that would produce an outfit a day for 365 days! It is such a stellar concept as Marisa shares before and after photos! I am truly inspired and have decided to set some direction in my blog and share or create someting each day for a year...

Day 1 of Creativity

These are cards made from scrap paper and lavender card stock =]

No comments: