Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Making time is a craft worth learning"

Dear lovelies,
It has been a while since I last posted once again. I have many thoughts and photos that I would love to share. I'm at a point right now where I feel like I need to start fresh again or have a blank canvas. If I were to create a post right now with all my thoughts and photos, it would take months to catch up!
In my previous posts, I mentioned that I wouldn't purchase any clothing until after I get married (September 17, 2011) and so far I've kept my promise to myself and it has been working out! =] It is crazy how much clothing I actually have! I am truly blessed and thankful for everything! My lil sissy thinks I'm "ghetto" for not buying clothes for over a year but I feel good about what I'm doing...although it is tempting at times to buy something especially if it's on sale, I can easily refrain from purchasing a clothing item. I am determined to use what I already have.
I've been browsing through so many blogs and it has been a wonderful experience...I love looking at creative and inspiring blogs =] I sometimes wonder if peeps actually stop by mine! lol....I kinda like being a pea in the pod or more like a needle in a haystack...
This past month has been so busy! One of my good friends lil kim, had her Dirty 30 Bday weekend celebration =)
Day 1- Mani and Pedis all round and Dinner...my friend actually treated all 8 of us for a mani and pedi...she refused to take our $$$!
Day 2-Dinner and then dancing the night away and getting home at 4 am
Day 3-Church, dim sum and grocery shopping
teheheheh and now itz a chillen sunday =] Trying to recuperate for another busy week!

looking forward to posting more thoughts....

Peace & Luv,
Carezza

No comments: