Wednesday, July 28, 2010

something epic...




Little bobby pin barrettes I made =]

Dear Peeps

I've been looking at so many blogs...I'm a little bit of a curious George...it's interesting to see what others around the world are thinking, what they're up to and what they're creating...Some bloggers vent, share their thoughts, feelings, dreams, hopes, aspirations, battles and their creative works, whether it be drawings, photography, fashion, music, scrapbooking etc...I'm trying to figure out what I should post...then I realize why I really decided to start this blog...for me and not anyone else...sometimes I wonder if bloggers are just posting for the sake of getting peep's attention or to just share their works in hopes that someone will notice..at first I think I was trying to show peeps the cards I was making in hopes that peeps will notice...although I'm addressing my postings by Dear _______ I am still blogging for my self lol...just want to work through my thoughts and inspire my own creativity....I love to write, although I'm not greatest as I tend to go on and on...often with no direction...I thought I would write something profound today...something epic! Unfortunately I have brain freeze right now....grrrrrr....I think I'm gonna sleep now....lol...maybe tomorrow will be an epic post =)

Peace and Love,
Carezza

No comments: