Monday, October 29, 2012

cold and stormy day!

Hi peeps, Happy Manic Monday! Work was nutzo and I still have work that I brought home with me =[ Wah! Sooooooo lazy! All I want to do right now is snuggle in bed and watch some movies....Peeps at work were a buzz about Hurricane Sandy..in Toronto we haven't had the worst of it yet but it's like everyone was getting ready for armageddon! It's rainy,windy, and oh so cold...the hubby and I needed to go outside to move our car and it seemed like we were the only crazy ones outside! Although I did see a couple walking their 2 dogs! Because of the wind it almost seems pointless using an umbrella unless you got a really good umbrella and strong hands to hold it down.TJ and I used our ponchos lol and I wore a winter jacket and I was still cold. Before the chaos, I took some photos of the tree facing our Juliette windows...I wonder how it will look tomorrow...we shall see...in the mean time here are some photos of the calm before the storm and TJ and I out in the storm lol Hope everyone is safe and keeping warm, Carezza

No comments: