Sunday, October 28, 2012

trying to catch up!

Happy Sunday Peeps =] It's been a gloomy and rainy kind of weekend...I felt soooooo lazy and procrastinated the days away lol...I thought I would catch up on work but chose to do some arts and crafts and also spent some QT with the hubby...been thinking alot about christmas and what to do for gifts...this year I really want to make meaningful, functional and cute prezzies this year....I've been surfing the net looking for inspiration and have been going to: www.honestlywtf.com www.tumblr.com (#diy) www.lemonjitters.com www.creaturecomfortsblog.com these websites/blogs definitely get props from me...they are so CREATIVE and oh so INSPIRING! I've started my list of gift ideas and plan on sharing them for sure =] I've also been meaning to post about my experience as one of the climbers for the UNITED WAY CN tower climb...I went with some friends and had such an amazing time. The CN tower has 144 flights of stairs so it was one heck of a climb for someone who hasn't worked out in ages....will be leaving our photo souvenir :) no training but all heart! toodles for now =] Carezza

No comments: