Friday, October 5, 2012

T & C in Beantown....

TGIF lovelies!!! It's been a long whiles....It's been crazy busy...lol plus I was feeling lazy...all I wanted to do was catch up on my tv shows online...last week we were busy cleaning and packing for our one year anniversary trip to Boston.....It was Tj and I's first time to visit Boston...we had such an amazing and awesome time that we extended our trip an extra day and now we arrived in Cape Cod yesterday...the whole trip is very reminiscent of all the places we've been together =] I became a total shutterbug in Boston and Cape Cod....every shot was photo worthy to me...I will be posting photos after looking through the 1000s of photos I took...I used my I-phone 4, HK lomo, and my Nikon DS 80 with 18-55 mm lens.... until next time, Carezza

No comments: