Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy monday =]

Hi peeps, I really don't like mondays but I'm trying to be positive about it lol...Feeling re-energized...it was once again a very busy weekend...I live in Greek town and each year they have a food festival in Greek town for 3 days...they close off the street and all the restaurants and boutiques come out and set out shop for everyone to taste and see their goods....It was actually still crazy even with the rainy weather...every year my friends meet up for it and hang out at my place for a bit to recuperate...will be posting pics in another post...lol this post is dedicated to my all time favorite Korean drama...I'm almost done and it will be my 6th time watching this drama ---> Personal taste <---- with Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Ho...I love these 2 together, they are sooooooooooooo adorable! Here is a photo of the two main characters! This post is short but I wanted to drop by to say hi =] Night night! Carezza

No comments: