Thursday, August 23, 2012

TGIF!!!

Yayyyy, it's friday! This week really flew by...lol...I want to say I've been busy doing laundry, cleaning out my closet, purging papers, organizing my scrapbook supplies lol but to be honest I've been so busy with watching one of my favorite korean dramas for the fourth time lol...it's actually about 25 hours! yikes! and I finished it in 4 days lol..I still laugh and cry when I watch it, and I've been getting my Lee Min Ho fix =]I realize that I can add pages and hope this will help organize my post...I've been starting a journal/scapbook and have been meaning to take photos of it...If I have any leftover scrapbook paper or if I see a magazine or newspaper clipping, or a tag from shirts and bags that I get, I stick it in there...lol whatever I think is cute..will be leaving some of my fave Boys over Flowers photos that I googled...Aza Aza Fighting, Gu Jyun Pyo and Jan Gun Di <3 !!!

No comments: