Wednesday, August 8, 2012

feeling the love =]

Hi peeps =] Today...well I guess, it's yesterday now, was a happy day for me...a feel good day...I got some compliments today on some stuff that I made...I always feel shy accepting compliments and because I'm sometimes unsure of myself, it feels great hearing positive feedback...lol not that I can't take negative or constructive comments...I can because I am my own worst enemy lol..I would be the one thinking "it's not good enough"... There is really so much I want to do...I have so many ideas, I don't know where to begin...lol...will continue posting some of my photography, photos of stuff I've made, and ideas inspired by amazing creative individuals.... A friend that I've recently met through a good friend of mine is moving to fabulous NYC..as a little remembrance of Toronto and the good times, I quickly made a mini scrapbook...I got the chipboard from winners for only $2...they are also available through the makers' website, www.want2scrap.com....although it is $9....It's all about winners I tells ya! I have tons and tons of paper, stickers, jewels, cutouts, fabric tape, ribbons...etc...and although I'd like to buy more...especially when you find a great deal, like Martha Stewart scrapbook paper for only $4.99 at Marshalls and is normally selling for $20, you can't go wrong! lol but I restrained myself and vow to use as much of the paper that I have before I start buying more.... Speaking of paper...I was trying to figure out what other projects, I can do with all the paper...I ended up making 2 little notebooks with scrapbook paper and computer coloured paper...will be posting some photos as well.... I guess this is it for now....lol so sleepy...I was gonna wait to post until tomorrow...but why wait when you can do it now? lol...my feeble attempt at NOT procrastinating! Night night luveez, Carezza

No comments: