Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy thursday!

Hi peeps, Once again, I have been meaning to post and now I am behind again lol! I just checked my last post and saw that I wrote that the week flew by...and this week has flown by as well..which is good because it's gonna be a long weekend =] Yayyyyyyy! Before heading to work this morning, I happened to glance at my desk and saw a cannister of all these old beads I had probably bought 10 years ago and never used them for anything...Right then and there I wanted to make a necklace I could wear to work because I had also purchased a while back, a set of necklace wires from good ol dollarama...I just took out the beads I like and voilá! 5 necklaces in 5 minutes lol...will be posting some photos....I've also been thinking that christmas is actually around the corner and want to make presents this year....will be posting stuff that I've made and how to make them =] In the mean time take care and stay tuned, Carezza
What to do with all these old beads? =]
Make some necklaces of course! lol

No comments: