Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yayyyy it's wednesday!

Good Morning lovelies, Feeling a bit tired but feeling very happy =] Countdown to the weekend begins! Had a great dinner with awesome friends last night...we met through work and although we work on different teams and offices we try to meet up here and there and catch up....we've actually been planning a dinner get together for the longest time and after prolly 2 years of talking about it, we finally had an amazing dinner at Gail's home =]...I'm really trying to savour each day as the days are coming fast and I will be facing my 35th birthday...yikes...I get anxious thinking about it! lol age is sometimes irrelevant to me because I feel like I'm still 23! =p but when people ask how old I am or if I look at my passport and driver's liscence, I am brought back to reality....none the less, I feel good and happy today =] Have a wonderful Wednesday! Carezza

No comments: