Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy thursday! =]

Hi lovelies, Yay! The weekend is finally near =] One more day of work! Can't wait! I said in my last post (woah like yesterday!!! teheheheh I posted 2 days in a row! wohoo!)...that I will be posting photos of 2 notebooks I made out of scrapbook and computer paper....I still have alot of paper and need to think of what to do with them...any ideas? I'd like to stay some more but I need to sleep lol...so sleeeeeepppyy! Toodles for now! <3 Carezza
I had to add in my HK lomo in there...lol I happened to just saw it on my shelf and forgot I had it...now I won't lol...which reminds me, I have to go and develop some film!
This is some of the paper I used to make the notebooks =]
I used a seam ripper to punch in 2 holes and used crochet string to bind the paper together.

No comments: